Our Community Garden exists to connect people to God and one another through common work.
We do this by:
- working together to care, cultivate, and harvest
- Inviting others to join us
- Providing low or no-cost flowers, fruits, and vegetables, especially for those experiencing economic challenges
- Teaching others sound gardening methods and principles and providing means to start their own gardens
- Cultivating a place of refuge, beauty, rest, creativity, learning, and relationship with God and one another